Jack and Jyll

Jack and Jyll

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

2 Weeks Old Today

Jack and mommy matching outfits!!!

My Jack is 2 weeks old today!!!! We went to the Doctors this morning for a regular check up. I was changing his diaper before he was weighed and he almost pooped right on me...good thing I had cloth wipe in hand!!!It reminded me the time Jyll did poop all over her Daddy at a doctors visit!!!! Oh the stories I will tell  her in the future!
Jack weighed 6 pounds 11 ounces last week at our first visit. To my surprise Jack weighed 7 pounds 9 ounces at this visit. He gained 14 ounces in one week. I thought  he was starting to get a fuller look to him.

proudly sucking his thumb
These 2 photos are a few days old....Jack has been peeling for a few days now so I am going to wait to take pictures of him until this process has stopped!

I can't believe my little jack is 2 weeks old... 2 weeks ago I was admitted to the hospital around this time of day. I was 7 centimeters dilated and told I couldn't have an epidural. I'm glad I have a high tolerance for pain!!! Jack was also facing the wrong way so all I was really feeling was back labor. As soon as he turned look out world here he came...The nurse almost had to deliver him!!!! I love my little Jack with all my heart he is so cute and cuddly. He gets more cute by the day I just want to hold him and kiss him all day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment