Jack and Jyll

Jack and Jyll

Friday, September 3, 2010

Good Morning Mommy!!!!

I woke up this morning feeling a little more awake than usual..I actually was able to sleep for a bit last night.

I Had Little Jack beside me and Jyll had just came in from her room. I said good morning to her and asked if she slept well...the answer was  yes and it was a great improvement from the night before. She was up all night and so was Jack. Thankfully my mom took the day off so that I could get some much needed rest.

Back to this morning...I decided to change Jack's diaper on my bed (no big deal right) and as I am wiping his little butt he projectile poops all over me. I was sitting cross legged in front of him so my bed was spared but my PJ's were not. Jyll was standing next to me wide eyed.The moment was priceless. Jack then continued to pee. I placed my hand over top to stop any water hose capabilities! Thankfully I had a container of wipes next to my bed. Trying not to freak out due to being covered in pee and poop I calmly asked Jyll to hand me the wipes and open then she asked why... with a little hysteria in my voice"because your brother just pooped all over me and my hands." Jyll "why did he do that" Me "I don't know but I bet he feels better!" I cleaned up Jack then tried to clean up what I could before I changed my clothes...I really didn't want poo in my hair. After putting on new clothes I look at handsome Jack and see traces of a smile and comfort on his face. Jack has been battling a lot of gas lately so this massive poo really did make him feel better.

So here I sit at the computer with Jack and my cup of coffee hoping that he will fall asleep soon so that I can go grab a quick shower and wash away any remaining traces of Baby Jack Poo.What a great way to start  the day. Good Morning to me and to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment