Jack and Jyll

Jack and Jyll

Sunday, October 10, 2010

2 months old


Jack turned 2 months old today. The time has flown by. He is really starting to smile now. Jyll has been in PA with her dad so Jack and I have gotten to spend a lot of alone time together. I have been busy here at home trying to get things done before winter comes. I have to make a whole new set of diapers as well Jack has been growing a lot.I don't have much to share at this time other than cloth diapering has been going well. Jack has a doctors appointment on Tuesday so we will see how much he has grown. He will also be getting shots so please pray that he handles them well.I've added some pictures of Jack


I love this photo he is just soo cute!
 

We had a photo shoot in the back yard with Jack and our homegrown pumpkins. I cant wait to carve pumpkins this year I plan on having some great photos from that!

1 comment:

  1. He is sooo cute!! My Linc just had his first shots last week and he did fine. He cried for a minute and stopped when I got to pick him up. It's harder for the mommies so I'll pray for you too! Lincoln is outgrowning his cloth diapers also... I wish he could stay little for longer!!

    ReplyDelete